Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 1

Well this has happened. All I know is that I do a lot of geeky crafty things. I can be laughed at for what I do or what I like. I am OK with this because there are so many people now that are into geeky things that it doesn't make sense. Being a geek or a nerd is now a "cool" thing. I will give a little history. I have 5 younger sisters all just as geeky as I am. It is really cool to have so many people who love you and who can share your likes. We make crafts together, cosplay together, make the cosplay outfits together. We are all creative in our own way. I thought it was time that we shared. I wanted to share what is in our heads and what we do. Let other people be as creative as we all are.

So on that note what you will see from my aspect will be more blogging on topics that are new and/or old, as well as all the creative crafts I do. I will do my best to make tutorials but I cant make promises because a lot of my crafts I have done already and to recreate it might be a little difficult.

So if you have something you want to see done maybe we will try it out, or make a tutorial on it or we will use our awesome searching skills and find your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment