Monday 5 May 2014

Gotham TV Series on Fox

OMG I was super excited when I watched this newly released trailer for the Gotham TV Series on FOX this fall. You have to watch this. It follows the story of detective James Gordon, who is played by Ben McKenzie.



What I really like is that they show you everyone before they were the heroes and villains that they become. It looks like it will be an origin story. It would be really good to see this series going on further to get all the characters origin stories.But I will be watching this for sure. I think they have picked good actors, as far as I can tell, for each character role. My one concern is that some of the characters may look too much like their future selves. Should they have been made a little less foreseeable? But that has been the way all Batman movies have gone. The characters looked like their name sake. I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but I can't wait till this comes out. Ok Nerdgasm over! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment